Grow the garden of your dreams with the help of the Garden Bedder Hiller 4-Piece Shank Attachment from Field Tuff.
Add versatility to your existing 3-Part Garden Bedder and Hiller with this reliable shank attachment. The cultivator shanks are designed to break apart especially tough, compacted soil, or rip through weeds in your garden. This makes preparing your soil for seedbeds and planting more efficient than ever. This lawn implement is constructed from heavy-duty, durable steel for long-lasting use season after season. Dramatically cut down on seeding time with this attachment, designed to plow the perfect hills every time. Whether you're sprouting perennial flowers or nursing your first vegetable garden, the 4-piece shank is an excellent addition to your garden bedder.
This attachment includes 4 S-tines with shovels and included mounting brackets, making installation and setup a cinch. Each tine measures 22.5 inches long by 10 inches wide by 1.5 inches high. Easily build your raised garden bed and sow the seeds of tomorrow with the Field Tuff Garden Bedder Hiller 4-Piece Shank Attachment
- 4-piece shank attachment helps create a raised seedbed for you to plant a beautiful garden or field
- Features (4) s-tines with shovels and included mounting brackets
- Cultivator shanks break up tough soil or rip through weeds
- Helps to get your soil ready for seedbeds and planting
- Heavy-duty steel construction for ultimate durability and longevity
- Compatible with Field Tuff's 3-Part Garden Bedder and Hiller
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.5 x 10 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.