Get your land ready for crops, your garden ready for plants and flowers, and your gravel driveway looking spiffy with Field Tuff’s 60-Inch 3-Point Landscape Yard Rake Attachment.
This landscaping rake can be attached to an ATV, UTV, or utility tractor (sold separately) with the included pin hitch. Conveniently landscape the lawn, garden, or farmland in no time with a wide working width of 60 inches. With a 1.75-inch space between each tine, this landscape rake was specifically designed to reduce clogging. The angle of the rake is adjustable up to 360 degrees, making it effortless achieve a wide array of angular and reverse settings.
This multi-purpose rake can also be used for removing rocks, breaking up sod clumps, and other landscaping jobs. You can even grade and level uneven spots in your yard after planting trees or completing gardening projects. The 3-point hitch and category 1 hitch pin make this rake compatible with category 1 tractors.
Turn your utility vehicle into an all-purpose landscaping machine. Taking care of your lawn and farmland will be a breeze with Field Tuff’s 60-Inch 3-Point Landscape Yard Rake Attachment.
- Landscape rake attaches to ATVs, UTVs, and lawn/garden tractors with included a pin hitch
- Ideal for cultivating, leveling, clearing brush, raking woodland trails, and other lawn and farm landscaping chores
- Constructed from durable steel with a black finish for maximum durability
- 30 heavy-duty tines are durable, reliable, and offer great coverage
- Reduces clogging with 1.75-inch spacing between tines
- 360-degree rotation allows for a wide range of angular and reverse settings
- 3-point hitch and category 1 hitch pin suitable for use with category 1 tractors
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 52 x 60 x 39 inches
- Weight: 184.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.