Get more done when you have the tools you need. With the Field Tuff Ball Mount Hitch Fork Attachment 4 Pack, you can haul with any fork-equipped piece of equipment.
With this piece of hardware, you can use your forklift, skid loader, or tractor to quickly and easily tow trailers and other loads around your warehouse or field. Simply slide this attachment over the forks and tighten the bolt by hand with an easy-to-grab handle. Secure the connection to your trailers with chains or straps using the sturdy loops welded onto each side of the mount.
Works well with coupler or pin hitches and even includes a removable 2-inch ball, making this product extremely versatile. With an inner diameter of 1.125 x 4.125 inches, this attachment fits on a wide variety of forks up to 4 inches. Constructed of heavy-duty steel and powder coated with a rust-resistant finish this mount is durable and long-lasting.
Make the most of your equipment. The Field Tuff Ball Mount Hitch Fork Attachment 4 Pack allows you to turn your forklift or skid-loader into a versatile hauling machine.
- Ball mount attachment for skid loader, forklift, and tractor forks so you can quickly and easily haul trailers and other loads around the warehouse or field
- Inner dimensions of the attachment are 1.125 x 4.125 inches allowing it to fit a wide variety of forks up to 4 inches wide
- Tightens around varying fork widths with an easy to use tightening screw with a handle so you can quickly and easily mount and remove this attachment
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a powder-coated, rust-resistant finish so it can stand up to the wear and tear of hard work
- Features two steel loops for attaching chains or straps for an extra secure connection to your cargo; Ball mount is removable
- Material: Steel
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 8 x 4.5 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.