Transport your bikes wherever your passions may take you with the 2-Bike Adjustable Bolt-On Spare Tire Rack from Fieryred.
Made of a heavy-duty steel frame with powder coating, this bike rack was designed to resist corrosion to provide you with years of reliable use. Engineered for bikes big and small, this rack fits bikes up to 12.6-inches wide and 34.65-inches in diameter. With 75-pound weight capacity, you can attach 2 bikes to your rear tire. This rack was universally built, so it will accommodate most bikes and spare tire mounting bases (except for JL 2018 to 2020).
An anti-say design keeps your bikes safe, secure, and scratch-free while driving on bumpy roads, while anti-theft lock features prevent bikes and your rack from getting stolen. With straightforward construction, this bike rack requires little assembling, so you can easily install the bicycle carrier in short time.
Make your outdoor biking adventures more convenient with the Fieryred 2-Bike Adjustable Bolt-On Spare Tire Rack.
- 2-bike spare tire rack constructed from premium heavy-duty iron, powder coating, and ultra-durable rubber straps
- Universally fit to match most bikes and compatible with most spare tire mounting bases
- Anti-sway design keeps safe, secure, and scratch-free while driving on bumpy roads
- Built-in anti-theft lock features ultra touch construction preventing tire rack from getting stolen
- 75-pound capacity lets you accommodate 2 bikes at a time
- Material: Rubber and steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.68 x 38.22 x 16.77 inches
- Weight: 1.98 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.