Bring deeper safety and a feeling of security when driving in hazardous weather with the LED Waterproof Fog Light by Fieryred.
Engineered for compatibility with 2011-2014 Ford F150, these fog lights deliver light that penetrates the dark, fog, haze, and precipitation to keep you safe and equipped to handle any challenges. Sealed to IP-67 rated waterproof protection, these lights feature a durable housing with silicone sealing, making them impervious to rain, snow, moisture, and the elements drive after drive. With their Cree LED bulbs, these lights minimize glare and light scattering for focused light; you'll have clear vision without blinding oncoming drivers. These fog lamps are designed with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, and a color temperature of 5,500K, you get bulbs made for long-lasting, high performance. With such reliability and clear light, these lights are DOT compliant for visibility, durability, and reliability that secures everyone's safety.
Strengthen your safety on the road with the Waterproof LED Fog Lights for GMC Sierra by Fieryred.
- Front bumper placement LED Fog Lights strengthen your visibility and the safety of other drivers
- Compatible with 2011-2014 Ford F150, you get an ideal fit for clear vision
- Easy plug and play installation, lamps swap directly in place of the original units they replace
- Sturdy PC housing and strengthened PC lens, lamps feature a lifespan of >50,000 hours
- IP-67 rated waterproof protection, making lights sturdy against rain, snow, and other weather
- Package includes (2) Fog Lights & 1 piece mounting Kit
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.91 x 10.34 x 5.69 inches
- Weight: 1.83 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.