Gear up like a pro for your next painting or remodeling project with the Film-Gard 20-Foot by 100-Foot Plastic Sheeting Roll. The thick 10 mil gauge and lengthy roll allows you to work smarter, not harder when taking on any construction task where dust and debris can clutter up your workspace.
This versatile, construction-grade polyethylene sheeting ensures protection against water vapor and foreign matter when you're working on renovations, painting, woodworking, and more. Use as a vapor barrier, dust barrier, and in concrete work when working on residential or commercial jobs. Specifically great for use in concrete curing, construction, and remodeling, the roll measures 20 feet wide and 100 feet long, ample enough to cover most work areas with ease.
While durable and heavy-duty, the paint tarp can be easily cut so your desired size, allowing you to extend the roll's use for multiple projects if needed. This painting plastic covering contains recycled materials, causing the clear film to be black and opaque. The plastic tarp does not contain an Ultraviolet inhibitor, and is not intended for outdoor projects where it will be exposed to direct sunlight for an extended period of time.
Whether you're a DIY project enthusiast or a seasoned builder, the Film-Gard Plastic Sheeting is just what you need to keep debris and dust contained and your floor protected while you create your masterpiece.
- Plastic sheeting offers versatile use great for painting, storage, remodeling, landscaping, and more
- Roll measures 20 feet wide and 100 feet long, providing an ample amount of coverage and uses when working on projects
- 10 mil thickness is durable and tough, able to withstand the rigors of renovation work and construction jobs
- All-purpose sheeting used for vapor barriers, dust barriers, and concrete work
- For use in commercial and residential construction and remodeling projects
- Please note this plastic sheet roll is intended for indoor use only; Not meant to be exposed to sunlight for extended period of time
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 100 x 20 feet
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.