A mattress designed to fit your lifestyle, the FlexPedic Tri Folding Memory Foam Mattress is lightweight, functional, and supportive in all the right places.
This mattress gives sleepers spinal alignment and pressure relief, cradling your body and reshaping itself to your sleeping position. This is possible with the 3-layered foam construction, starting with high-density supportive charcoal foam on the bottom. The middle layer provides the multi-pore ventilation design, promoting airflow through the mattress with the 3D mesh structure. On the top of the mattress is memory foam, infused with cooling gel to keep you sleeping comfortably all night.
The tri-fold design detaches into 3 sections with individual handles for convenient transportation. Soft, built-in zippers allow for easy reattachment. Utilize this mattress for outdoor camping, van conversions, RVs, tatami cushion, sofa chairs, futon lounge chairs, or dog beds. Refreshing and cleaning your mattress is easy with the removable and washable anti-slip cover. Ventilate your new mattress for 72-hours in warm temperatures to allow full expansion.
The FlexPedic Tri Folding Memory Foam Mattress adjusts to your needs wherever your travels take you.
- Tri-fold 4-inch memory foam mattress for a lightweight and portable sleeping solution
- Gives sleepers spinal alignment and pressure relief, cradling your body and reshaping itself to your sleeping position
- Detaches into 3 sections with individual handles for convenient transportation with soft, built-in zippers for easy reattachment
- Great for outdoor camping, van conversions, RVs, tatami cushion, sofa chairs, futon lounge chairs, or dog beds
- Anti-slip covers on the sections removes for machine-washable cleaning
- Ventilate in warm temps for 72-hours for full expansion after shipping
- CertiPUR-US and OEKO-TEX certified, ensuring high standards and years of use
- Material: Foam
- Color: White, Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 75 x 39 x 4 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.