Bring your plants to life with the FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil. Made with a unique blend of good things from the earth and sea, this soil mix is just what your plants need to grow and thrive.
This soil package contains 12 quarts (0.4 cubic feet) of Ocean Forest Potting Soil, ready to use right out of the bag. Try a blend like this to encourage strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit. This plant soil contains a powerhouse blend of aged forest products, sphagnum peat moss, earthworm castings, bat guano, fish emulsion, and crab meal. Additionally, aged forest products, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give this potting mix its light, aerated texture. This soil blend is versatile and great for container gardens, houseplants, trees, shrubs, and roses.
The Ocean Forest Potting Soil from FoxFarm has everything your plants need, conveniently in 1 bag. Start with Ocean Forest and watch your plants flourish!
- Includes 12 quarts (0.4 cubic feet) of FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil for your hungry plants
- Powerhouse blend of aged forest products, sphagnum peat moss, earthworm castings, bat guano, fish emulsion, and crab meal
- Aged forest products, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give this potting mix its light, aerated texture
- Great for container gardens, houseplants, trees, shrubs, and roses.
- Ready to use right out of the bag
- Weight: 11.9 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 11 x 3 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Growing in the 21st century
I see a difference in my Sprouts already much faster growth color and fullness.
If you want to grow ORGANIC this is the stuff
Organic gardeners will love this product, The product is dry so you don't pay for water weight. There are few sticks and stones so you're not paying for garbage. Doesn't need to be completely replaced when repotting. Excellent potting soil.