The Ocean Forest Potting Soil is perfect for containers and ready to use right out of the bag. Ocean Forest is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. There's no need for nitrogen fertilizers at first; instead try a blend like this to encourage strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit.
The Ocean Forest Potting Soil has everything your plants need, in one bag. Ocean Forest is a powerhouse blend of premium earthworm castings, bat guano, and Pacific Northwest sea-going fish and crab meal. Composted forest humus, sandy loam, and sphagnum peat moss give Ocean Forest its light, aerated texture. Start with Ocean Forest and watch your plants come alive!
- 38.6 quarts of FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil for your hungry plants
- Ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag
- Blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, sea-going fish & crab meal, forest humus, moss & more
- Ocean Forest is pH adjusted at 6.3 to 6.8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake
- Encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings
- Weight: 39.4 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 18.3 x 3.7 inches
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
fresh and on time
It is soil. It came fresh. I did add some perlite, because it's my first grow, but i don't think it needs any, tbh. I even put some younger seedlings in pellets into large pots of this soil way too early and it didn't cause any problems whatsoever for the seeds i used. However, at roughly $30/pop, it's quite expensive stuff.