Designed for use with marine and utility trailers, the Fulton 10-Inch Bolt-On Side Mount Trailer Jack offers a time-tested and application-proven tool ready for your use. Strong, corrosion-resisting materials hold up to 1,500 pounds, great for stabilizing and attaching your trailer.
Built primarily for marine trailers, the side-mounting jack supports the payload, allowing for easy maneuvering and attachment. Bolt-on style includes all the necessary hardware for mounting, giving you a strong and lasting solution to trailer maneuverability. The 8-inch poly wheel easily maneuvers your trailer into place, making attachment a breeze. Extending from 13 inches to 23 inches, the jack offers plenty of lengths to reach your trailer. The set includes all the hardware to mount up to a 3 by 5-inch trailer frame for handling any job you need. Finished with super-durable Z-MAX 600 plating to resist corrosion and water, the jack remains dependable no matter the conditions.
Great for hauling marine vehicles and attaching utility trailers, the Fulton 10-Inch Bolt-On Side Mount Trailer Jack makes towing a breeze with its durable construction and dependable design.
- Powerful trailer jack lifts up and stabilizes your boat or recreational trailer so you can easily attach the payload to your vehicle
- Heavy-duty steel design and 8-inch poly wheel support up to 1,500 pounds, great for boats and marine vehicles
- Side wind control lets you extend the jack from 13 inches to 23 inches, providing 10 inches of travel for easy mounting
- Includes hardware to mount up to a 3-inch by 5-inch trailer frame
- Resists corrosion and rusting with Z-MAX 600 superior plating, perfect for dealing with boats, PWCs, canoes, and other marine craft
- Handle style: Sidewind
- Capacity: 1,500-pound lift weight
- Clearance: 12.4 inches
- Length Retracted: 13 inches
- Length Extended: 23 inches
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.70 x 25.40 x 7 inches
- Weight: 18.75 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.