Provide an exceptional benefit for your soil and plant growth with the Worm Castings from GAIA GREEN. This 2-liter worm casting is produced using African nightcrawlers, which are nourished with a diet consisting of peat moss and organic grains.
Loaded with beneficial microorganisms, these worm castings enhance nutrient availability and enrich soil quality. The high organic matter content improves the nutrient and water-holding capacity of the soil, creating an optimal environment for plant growth.
Furthermore, it improves soil structure, enhancing aeration and drainage properties. This ensures that your plants receive sufficient oxygen and proper water flow, promoting healthy root development. Derived from the unprocessed manure of earthworms, this all-purpose fertilizer is rich in organic matter. It provides essential nutrients to the soil, supporting vigorous plant growth. You can apply it as a top dressing or side dressing or work it into the soil for outstanding results.
Gaia Green Worm Castings are highly versatile and suitable for various applications. Whether you have household plants, urban gardens, lawns, golf courses, nurseries, or greenhouses, this product is recommended to enhance the health and vitality of your plants. Experience different growth and vitality of your plants with the Worm Castings from GAIA GREEN.
- Elevate your soil and promote optimal plant growth with these worm castings, offering exceptional benefits
- Premium vermicompost produced with African nightcrawlers fed a diet of peat moss and organic grains
- Loaded with beneficial microorganisms for enhanced nutrient availability and improved soil quality
- High organic matter content improves soil nutrient and water-holding capacity; Improves soil structure, enhancing aeration and drainage properties
- All-purpose fertilizer for vigorous plant growth and can be applied as a top dressing, side dressing, or worked into the soil
- Recommended for household plants, urban gardens, lawns, golf courses, nurseries, and greenhouses
- Item form: Powder
- Material: Organic
- Size: 2 liters
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.