Create gorgeous gel nails from the comfort of your own home with the Soft Gel 330 Count Nail Tip Intro Kit from Gelish.
With short round, medium coffin, and medium stiletto nail tips, you can create your ideal-looking gel manicure. Each of the tips is pre-shaped and has a thin cuticle contact area to seamlessly extend the length of your nail. This cuticle area is snag-free, so it won't get caught on clothing or other items while you go about your day. When applying the nail tips, use the included tip primer to coat the underside of each tip and the natural nail to help the nails stay in place. Then, place the tip adhesive on the underside of the nail tip and place it on the natural nail. Lastly, cure each nail under the LED light to set and top with your favorite gel polish. This included mini LED light is portable and touch-activated with 30 programmable cure times, so you can ensure your nails are set.
Ideal for beginners or those on the go, this Soft Gel 330 Count Nail Tip Intro Kit from Gelish comes with almost everything you need for stylish nails.
- Soft gel nail kit includes almost everything you need to create gorgeous gel nails from your own home
- Nail tips are pre-shaped for less filing and are crafted of soft gel for the perfect seal
- Mini LED light is designed for use with LED formulated gels for fast and even curing
- Clear gel tip primer helps the tips adhere to the natural nail for longer wear
- Tip adhesive securely attaches each nail tip to the natural nail for up to 21 days of wear
- Includes a mini touch light, 9-milliliter soft gel tip primer, 9-milliliter soft gel tip adhesive, 110 soft gel medium stiletto tips, 110 medium coffin tips, and 110 medium stiletto tips
- LED light wattage: 3 watts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.