Improve your vehicle's fuel consumption with the EBY-101842AB-5684 5.7 HEMI MDS Replacement Engine Lifter from GeLuoXi.
Compatible with select 5.7 HEMI engine Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler models, this replacement multi-displacement system allows for the streamlined fuel performance of your vehicle. Shutting down to use only 4 cylinders once highway speed is reached instead of maintaining use of all 8 cylinders, this MDS allows your vehicle to run at maximum fuel efficiency.
This MDS engine lifter automatically kicks the 4 dormant cylinders back on when you step on the gas to climb a hill or pass another vehicle, allowing you to focus on wherever the road leads you. Dodge's compatibilities are 2006 to 2010 Ram 1500, 2006 to 2021 Charger, 2006 to 2021 Durango, 2009 to 2021 Challenger, 2005 to 2008 Magnum, and 2011 to 2021 Ram. Jeep's compatible models are 2005 to 2021 Grand Cherokee and 2006 to 2010 Commander. Chrysler's compatibilities are 2005 to 2021 300 and 2007 to 2009 Aspen.
Replace the integral unit that allows for superior fuel efficiency and engine performance with the GeLuoXi EBY-101842AB-5684 5.7 HEMI MDS Replacement Engine Lifter.
- Bring your vehicle back to peak fuel performance with this multi-displacement system replacement engine lifter
- Allows for continued smooth and streamlined fuel efficiency of your 5.7 HEMI engine
- Shuts down 4 cylinders once your vehicle reaches highway speed for maximum effectiveness
- Automatically kicks 4 dormant cylinders back on when accelerating to pass vehicles or climb hills or slants
- Dodge compatibility: 2006 to 2010 Ram 1500, 2006 to 2021 Charger, 2006 to 2021 Durango, 2009 to 2021 Challenger, 2005 to 2008 Magnum, 2011 to 2021 Ram
- Jeep compatibility: 2005 to 2021 Grand Cherokee, 2006 to 2010 Commander
- Chrysler compatibility: 2005 to 2021 300, 2007 to 2009 Aspen
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.10 x 7.90 x 7.90 inches
- Weight: 6.10 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.