Serve up your hors d'oeuvres and small plates in style with this Gibson Elite Gracious Dining 3-Tiered Stand 2 Pack. You'll have plenty of space to display your treats with the beautiful gold frame adding an elegant touch.
These 3-tier serving platters are perfect for any occasion, displaying your appetizers in a chic and simple way with crisp white plates and a soft gold frame. The 12-inch rectangular trays and 3 separate sections provide ample space for multiple snacks like fruit, desserts, and more. The ceramic construction delivers long-lasting durability and is microwave safe for ultimate user convenience. For simple clean-up, these ceramic plates are dishwasher safe so you can enjoy the celebration and kiss tedious dishwashing goodbye.
Grab this Gibson Elite Gracious Dining 3-Tiered Stand 2 Pack for your next party and show off your side dishes. The sleek white and gold combination will go with any decor and showcase your tasty treats in a sophisticated way.
- 3-tiered serving platter 2 pack lets you display your snacks, appetizers, and small plates in a chic and simple way
- Rectangular ceramic trays provide ample space with a sturdy design for long-lasting use
- Serving platters are dishwasher and microwave safe for ease-of-use
- Gold metal frame adds an elegant touch, perfect for any occasion
- Includes 6 rectangular 12-inch platters and 2 tiered stands
- Color: Gold
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.