Delight in the perfect backdrop for your home-cooking creations with the Gibson Home Service for 4 Rockaway Round Stoneware Dinnerware Set in Matte White. This 16-piece dinnerware set is the perfect meeting place between contemporary style and everyday functionality. Every piece has a soft matte glaze finish that brings the latest on-trend colors to your dish collection. The Rockaway classic coupe shape looks great with any table setting and provides additional surface area for showing off delicious homemade meals. No matter what the occasion is this durable stoneware set is the versatile service set you need in your home. All items are made of durable stoneware that is dishwasher and microwave safe. The set offers service for 4 including 4 dinner plates, 4 dessert plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs. Bring fashionable elegance to your home today with the Rockaway dinnerware set and make sure to check out other color options for mix and match opportunities. Serve up modern elegance for every meal with the Rockaway Round Stoneware Dinnerware Set from Gibson Home.
- Complete service set for 4 that includes dinner plates, dessert plates, bowls, and mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe
- Smooth, flat finish dipped in beautiful solid glaze creates a sleek and artistic addition to the table and provides durability and sturdiness
- Faux metallic trim along the rims brings a touch of modern simplicity to the dinnerware for an elevated look
- Beautiful and functional coupe-shaped edges allow for a stackable and space-saving design for easy storage
- Set includes: (4) 10.50-inch dinner plates, (4) 8-inch dessert plates, (4) 6-inch bowls, and (4) 12-ounce mugs
- Material: Stoneware
- Color: Matte white
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.50 x 12.25 x 13.25 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.