Eat healthier and waste less food with a little help from the Glasslock Duo 3 Piece Clear Glass Microwave Safe Divided Food Storage Containers.
This reusable food storage container set includes 3 containers Each piece is made from recycled materials, featuring a clear, tempered glass bowl and BPA-free plastic snap lids. Each container is divided, letting you keep main dishes separate from their sides and prepped-ahead ingredients neatly apart. The tight-fitting lids make sure no air gets in to spoil your food.
Each piece in the microwavable food prep container set is safe for the refrigerator, letting you make ahead a weeks'-worth of hearty, healthy meals to take with you to work or school. They're also freezer safe, letting you set aside extra servings for a later date instead of forgetting about them in the back of the fridge. Best of all, the containers are microwave-safe (make sure to remove the lid), letting you quickly reheat your food, eat straight out of the divided compartments, and toss everything in the dishwasher.
- Store, chill, freeze, and reheat your make-ahead meals, leftovers, and ingredients
- 3-piece set includes 3 1000 mL containers with lids
- Each piece is made from heat-protected tempered glass with a BPA plastic snap-close lid
- Safe for use in the dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and freezer; containers are not oven-safe
- Divided compartments let you keep food separate and stored
- Great for use around the home, on the go, at the office, for school, and more
- Crafted from sustainable recycled materials
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.97 x 5.18 x 2.68 inches (large container)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.46 x 4.53 x 2.24 inches (small containers)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.