Help save the environment in style by conserving water with this Good Ideas 50-Gallon Rain Barrel a practical rain barrel that is attractive yet eco-friendly.
This 50-gallon design is the ideal barrel to start out your environment-saving adventures. This water barrel has a realistic look with its attractive brown color and wood grain slats finish. It even includes a realistic worked-metal-ring texture. This brown water barrel also comes in 2 pieces with an easy-to-remove lid for cleaning.
This rain collection barrel includes double brass spigots and a mesh screen to keep pests away and filter out any unwanted debris. Plus, drill points are included for easily securing the lid. This rainwater barrel's stand allows room for a few items to fit under the spigot, including buckets, pails, or any other water carriers you use.
Re-use nature's water with this Good Ideas 50-Gallon Rain Barrel and feel good about improving your yard, garden, and our planet.
- Add style and beauty to your outdoor space while helping the environment by conserving water
- 50-gallon design is ideal as an introductory rain barrel
- Comes in 2 pieces with an easy to remove lid for cleaning
- Attractive brown color has a wood grain slats finish and worked metal ring texture for a realistic look
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 23 x 38 inches
- Includes a single brass spigot
- Drill points included for securing the lid
- Capacity: 50 gallon
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.