Collect rainwater in style with this 2 pack of the Good Ideas 50 Gallon Nantucket Rain Saver.
This planter lets you have the beautiful garden of your dreams all while gathering up to 50 gallons of water in your bucket. It even includes a meshed screen that keeps debris out of your water, keeping it free of any floaties or items that could clog your spout.
On top of the barrel area, you'll find an space that allows up to 4 inches deep of soil for you to plant with whatever veggies, flowers, or other items your heart desires.
Grow and flow at the same time with the Good Impressions rain barrel planter! (2 Pack)
- Catch and store rainwater while growing plants in this rain barrel planter (2 Pack)
- Holds up to 50 gallons of rain water and the top planter holds up to 4 inches of dirt
- Includes brass spigot so you can easily connect your hose or for use as an overflow spout
- Collecting rainwater can help lower water bills and is easy on the environment
- Sturdy polyethylene barrel stands up to the cold without cracking or splitting
- Features a meshed screen that blocks debris from getting into your water supply
- Dual spigot locations fit a 5 gallon bucket or hose
- Has a palm tree texture
- USA made
- Color: Dark brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.2 x 23.2 x 32 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.