Imagine a rain barrel that not only captures the pure essence of Mother Nature but also advances the art of rain harvesting to a whole new level. With this Impressions Riverwalk 50-gallon Rain Saver from Good Ideas, this rain barrel isn't just functional, it's a masterpiece of sustainability.
Boasting an exclusive slate rock texture, the plastic container garners compliments from your neighbors as well as adding a touch of natural beauty to your outdoor space, turning your garden into a work of art. But this rain barrel isn't just about looks, it's also a remarkable example of high functionality. A meticulously meshed screen stands guard, blocking debris from entering your water supply, ensuring that every drop collected is as pure as the day it fell from the sky.
Built to last, its 2 robust brass spigots remain immune to rust or breakage, guaranteeing a dependable and enduring rainwater dispensing solution. This rain barrel comes equipped with a routed channel that ingeniously diverts excess water to the front of the barrel, making sure your home's foundation stays dry while your garden thrives. Thanks to its dual spigot locations you have the flexibility to decide how you wish to utilize the rainwater you've gathered. With spigots positioned at both high and low points on the barrel, watering your plants or filling your watering can has never been more convenient.
If you aim to express your lifestyle with conviction, the Impressions Riverwalk 50-gallon Rain Saver by Good Ideas becomes your canvas for embracing sustainable living.
- Substantial 50-gallon rain barrel thoughtfully designed with an integrated planter top to collect rainwater for your sustainable watering needs
- Unique slate rock texture not only collects rainwater but also earns compliments from neighbors
- Meticulously meshed screen ensures only pure rainwater enters your supply
- Includes 2 robust brass spigots that are rust-proof and breakage-proof for long-term reliability
- Ingenious routed channel diverts excess water away from your foundation
- Dual spigot locations offer flexibility in how you use your collected rainwater
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Light Granite
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 23 x 38 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.