When drought sets in and rain is in short supply, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. The Good Ideas rain wizard rain barrel can provide 50 gallons of pure, un-chlorinated water when municipalities declare periods of low water usage. During heavy rainfalls, a typical roof can produce hundreds of gallons of water. By saving that water, you can reduce your average water usage by up to 40%. With those kinds of savings, the rain wizard can pay for itself in just a few seasons.
The rain wizard features an attractive faux oak barrel design so it naturally fits in with your landscape. And the wide variety of colors allows you to even further match your barrel to your home and yard without standing out. Its plastic screen mesh is newly designed to keep out bugs, animals, and debris while still being easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance.
A front-side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall. The flat-back design is one of the most convenient features as it allows your barrel to sit right up against your home so you don't have to worry about purchasing excess downspout parts.
These barrels are tough. While most barrels will crack or become brittle in the winter, the rain wizard will stay strong. It is still recommended that you drain your barrels when temperatures approach the freezing point.
Keep your yard and garden watered naturally using the Good Ideas rain wizard rain barrel.
- Catch and store rainwater in this black faux wood rain barrel
- Includes brass spigot so you can easily connect your hose or for use as an overflow spout
- Made of the industry's strongest UV-resistant polyethylene resin
- Collecting rainwater can help lower water bills and is easy on the environment
- Flat-back and front-side overflow design lets the barrel rest up against your house, but without the worries of water washing over your wall
- Fits right under your gutter system and features a screen to keep out debris and insects
- Easy to maintain and simple to implement
- Can remain outside during the winter but it is recommended water be drained from the barrel when temperatures fall below freezing
- 50-gallon capacity
- Color: Oak with darkened ribs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31 x 23 x 22 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.