Save on money, resources, and the environment by using these 5 Faux Wood looking 50-Gallon Plastic Rain Barrels by Good Ideas to conserve water during the rainy season.
Each rainwater collection barrel can be placed under a downspout when it rains. Features a brass outdoor water spigot for connection hoses or serves as an overflow spout. Each 50-gallon storage container for rainwater is durable against the weather and elements and also resists cracking and splitting due to UV damage. It also comes with a mesh screen made up of plastic that keeps out critters, insects, and debris from your precious collected rainwater. These water containers can be connected to a rainwater-catching system that can collect gallons of rainwater using a connector kit that is sold separately.
Be a certified nature water collector with these durable rain barrels to collect rainwater. Use the collected water to nourish your plants and your greenhouse during hot, sunny days, or use it to clean your chicken coops for 10 chickens, for a cold plunge tub for everyone who needs a refreshing dip, or as emergency water during times of extreme circumstances. The possibilities are endless on what you can do to the rainwater that you have collected.
Have a backup supply of water while not worrying about extra costs with these 5-Pack Good Ideas 50-Gallon Plastic Rain Barrels, your assigned rain catcher.
- Catch and store rainwater in this 5 pack of faux wood rain barrel (5 Pack)
- Includes brass spigot so you can easily connect your hose or for use as an overflow spout
- Made of the industry's strongest polyethylene resin
- Collecting rainwater can help lower water bills and is easy on the environment
- Flat-back and front-side overflow design lets the barrel rest up against your house, but without the worries of water washing over your wall
- Fits right under your gutter system and features a screen to keep out debris and insects
- Easy to maintain and simple to implement
- Can remain outside during the winter but it is recommended water be drained from the barrel when temperatures fall below freezing
- Product type: Rainwater collection barrel
- Material: Plastic
- Capacity: 50 gallons
- Color: Oak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 22 x 30 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.