Easily and efficiently store items in your home or garage with the 2 Gracious Living Resin 4 Shelf Storage Units.
With durable and heavy-duty construction, these multi-purpose and versatile 4 shelved units are great for storing household items of all kinds. Each organizer connects with the other to create a customized storage system. These storage shelves are ideal for set up in your garage, basement, utility room, laundry room, or anywhere storage is required. Store multiple toys, decors, supplies, and equipment in this unit.
Each shelf has a ventilated floor and can support up to 55 pounds. Overall, these shelving units can hold up to 220 pounds. The shelving units are made from sustainable materials and measure 24 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 48 inches tall. A white finish adds stylish appeal for a modern, clean touch.
Keep your items organized in one spot with the 2 Resin 4-Shelf Storage Units from Gracious Living.
- Store items in your home or garage with these 2 heavy-duty white 4-shelf multipurpose storage unit
- Features 4 ventilated shelves with ample space for storage needs in your garage, basement, utility room, or laundry room
- Unique design allows for connection shelves in different configurations to suit individual space needs
- Each unit holds up to 55 pounds per shelf and up to 220 pounds overall
- Great for storing multiple toys, decors, supplies, and equipment
- Material: Resin
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 12 x 48 inches
- Weight: 7.18 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.