Make organizing your home easier and declutter your kid's playrooms, bedrooms, or garage spaces with the 3-pack of 3-Tier Storage Shelving Units from Gracious Living.
Equipped with 3 multi-purpose shelves, these durably made organizers provide ample space to satisfy all of your storage needs in any room of your home. Each shelf can support up to 55 pounds of equipment, allowing you to store multiple toys, cleaning supplies, or household decors.
Measuring 12 inches deep, 24 inches wide, and 33 inches tall, these glossy black shelving units make an ideal, stylish addition to any wall or closet. The spacious shelves easily assemble without the need for tools, ensuring you a stress-free set-up. Connect these units together for additional storage.
Keep your home or office spaces clean and have your favorite items organized in a safe place with the 3-pack of 3-Shelf Solid Storage Units from Gracious Living.
- Store items in your home or garage with this 3-pack of 3-shelf storage units
- Holds up to 55 pounds per shelf
- Each shelving unit measures 12 inches deep, 24 inches wide, and 33 inches tall
- Assembles easily without the need for tools
- Connect the shelves together for a custom organizing unit
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 24 x 33 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.