Don't give up your freedom of mobility. With the Graham-Field Lumex Walkabout Lite Rollator, take in some fresh air and get moving.
Avoid any uncomfortable traveling and walking. With this rolling walker, comfort is key. Designed with ergonomic handgrips that are easily adjusted from 32 to 37-inches high, this walker rollator accommodates a wide array of users. With an integrated padded and contoured seat, you can get out into the world feeling great. Made for all-day use, this walking rollator also includes storage underneath the seat for extra storage space.
Don't miss out on your family vacations or picnics. With a lightweight aluminum frame, this walker will fit compactly into your vehicle and make transportation easy. Count on this rollator to support you and your activities, as it supports up to 300 pounds.
Take back your freedom of mobility and prioritize your comfort with the Graham-Field Lumex Walkabout Lite 4 Wheel Rollator.
- Walker and rollator designed to assist anyone with walking and mobility
- Rollator adjusts to meet a range of user heights with a max handle height of 37 inches
- Durable construction provides for a 300-pound weight capacity
- Padded seat allows offers a padded with contoured back support for a more comfortable experience
- Includes storage underneath the seat for personal items
- Lightweight aluminum frame allows for simple storage and transportation, giving you the freedom you deserve
- Features standard 6-inch wheels
- Seat Width: 14 inches
- Seat Depth: 13.5 inches
- Seat Height: 23 inches
- Handle Height: 32 to 37 inches
- Color: Royal Blue
- Dimensions (D x W): 27.5 x 24.5 inches
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.