Organize your kitchen without having to worry where to keep your breads, biscuits, and other baked goods with this Granrosi Bread Box.
This bread holder is made from durable metal which provides secure storage and offers a 1940s elegantly retro design that will be aesthetically pleasing in your kitchen. The large storage box is designed with a bamboo wooden lid to protect your cookies, dinner rolls, and biscuits from getting moisture inside. Alternatively, you could use the lid for chopping and slicing your bread, preparing vegetables, and more.
Enjoy grabbing your snacks using this bread bin, and when things get a little messy, simply wipe the decorative box clean with a damp cloth. This kitchen bread container measures 7 inches long, 15.5 inches wide, and 10 inches tall, holding up to 2 loaves of bread easily. The bread box organizer features a simple handle on both sides providing you with a more convenient way of moving it.
Create a more arranged-looking kitchen through this Granrosi 10-Inch Metal Bread Box Storage Container.
- Bread kitchen box provides spacious storage for your bread and baked goods, storing up to 2 loaves
- Includes a bamboo wooden lid for air circulation minimizing moisture, and storing bread safely
- Bamboo lid can alternatively be used as a chopping board for added versatility and convenience
- Features 2 simple handles providing a convenient way of carrying from place to place
- Bread bin is easy to clean using a damp cloth
- Offers an aesthetically-inspired bread kitchen storage with 1940s vintage style
- Material: Metal
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 15.5 x 10 inches
- Weight: 4.34 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.