Never search for your string trimmer's wire spool again with this 4-pack of Green Touch Industries XD105 Line Spool Racks. These handy storage racks keep your spool in a single place and feature a built-in line cutter to easily cut your line.
Mounting in minutes with included mounting hardware, the spool racks work in both open and enclosed trailers, as well as your garage. Each rack holds up to 5 pounds of wire, and the included fast-action cutters mean you never have to waste time looking for a wire cutter again. Durable, zinc-plated construction ensures the spool racks withstand rigorous use, and the built-in cutters never dull, always letting you cut your wire without fail.
Whether you're looking to conveniently store your wire spool in your trailer for a lawn care business or just looking to improve the organization of your garage, these XD105 Line Spool Racks make sure you never have to worry about losing your wire spool again.
- 4 line trimmer storage racks let you store, access, and cut lines for a number of string trimmers in one place
- Built-in, fast-action cutters never dull, always creating an easy, clean cut
- Never forget where your line is, or waste time looking for a wire cutter again
- Zinc-plated racks hold up to 5-pounds each spool of wire; Fits open and enclosed trailers and garage walls
- Mounts in minutes with the included mounting hardware
- Color: Neon green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.