After a hard day's work of trimming your garden or field, you'll want somewhere to store your line trimmers. Cut down those concerns and beef up your security with this 5-pack of Green Touch Industries' 3-Position Line Trimmer Racks.
Each rack comes with 3 holders that secure your line trimmers in place and protect them from miscellaneous dangers. Equipped with an automated spring-loaded 1-lock system, these racks are easy to lock up in a single simultaneous motion. The racks' high-security key-based padlock is sure to deter property theft. The tightly concealed holder keeping your equipment safely attached makes fuel spills, engine flooding, and leakage a thing of the past. The racks themselves won't wear down from outdoor elements, given a powder-coated finish that prevents fading, and a similarly strong vinyl-coated handle. Each model includes aluminum mounting blocks and associated mounting hardware for open and closed trailers, setting you up for easy assembly.
Don't skim out on keeping your equipment safely locked up. Prevent the risk of any damage to your line trimmers with this 5-pack of 3-Position Line Trimmer Racks from Green Touch Industries.
- 5-pack of 3-position racks securely holds and protects your trimmers from wear and tear, leakage, or theft
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lock keeps your equipment safe
- Zero thumb latch design allows for quick and convenient use
- Powder coating finish prevents fading and a vinyl-coated handle secures the trimmer
- Eliminates fuel spills, engine flooding, and shaft wear with tight equipment concealment
- Automated spring-loaded actuator mechanism locks all equipment simultaneously
- Applicable to all commercial trimmer makes and models
- Easy assembly with no loose components
- Includes aluminum mounting blocks for open and closed trailers, mounting hardware, key-based padlock, and heavy-duty bolt-on vinyl-coated engine support kits
- Rack Height: 40.13 inches
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6-month warranty
- Quantity: 5
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.