Keep your leaf and debris blowers safe and secure with this 2-pack of Green Touch Industries Xtreme Pro Series Backpack Blower Racks for trailers. Made from solid steel, these storage racks are perfect for keeping your equipment safe for transportation.
These racks are built solidly and feature an anti-vibration skidpad and vinyl-coated securing bar with a locking handle that holds your tools in place. A stainless steel padlock keeps your equipment safe from theft. The blower tube holder secures your blower's accessories. These racks can be mounted on both enclosed and open trailers and fit all makes and models of leaf blowers.
Whether you're looking for a way to keep your leaf blower from jostling around on long trips or keep it safe from theft at home, these durable utility racks are sure to meet all your needs. Secure your leaf blower today with this 2-pack of Green Touch Industries Xtreme Pro Series Backpack Blower Racks.
- 2-pack of durable and strong trailer racks hold your leaf blower in place, preventing damage and theft
- Stainless steel padlock, rubber anti-vibration skid pad, and vinyl-coated securing bar with locking handle keep your equipment safe
- Works with all makes and models of leaf blowers; Fits both open and enclosed trailers
- Minimal assembly required, letting you secure your backpack blower in minutes
- Durable, solid steel construction withstands use and keeps your equipment in place
- Includes blower tube holder
- Material: Steel
- Color: Neon green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 24 inches
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 6-month warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.