Are you tired of clogged gutters? The GutterBrush Rain Leaf Gutter Guard gives you peace of mind and freedom from regular gutter cleaning and water damage with minimal effort from you.
To use, simply slide lengths end-to-end to fill your gutter channel. If you need it shorter, bend and fold the corners to create a custom length. Featuring a simple design, this gutter protection cover doesn't require any tools, fasteners, or expertise, making for a painless installation.
This gutter guard is designed for most over-sized 6-inch residential gutters. Measure your gutter across the top from the back to the front lip and easily insert the number of guards you need. Packs contain 3-foot lengths and 18-inch sections to fill out the remaining gutter lengths.
Say goodbye to gutter maintenance and hundreds of dollars down the drain with the GutterBrush Rain Leaf Gutter Guard.
- Brush inserts go in your gutters to protect them from leaves and other debris
- Cylinder-shaped bristles allow for water to flow freely to downspouts while protecting your gutters from debris
- Works in 6-inch K-style gutters, fascia gutters, 5-inch half, round gutters, and some custom gutters
- To install, slide brush sections end-to-end into gutters or bend to create a custom length
- Built with UV protected polypropylene bristles and a heavy duty galvanized steel wire core
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 12 x 0.5 feet
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.