Kitchen appliances are all about convenience and versatility, and you'll get just that with the Haden Dorset 1.7 Liter Stainless Steel Electric Kettle.
Designed with sleek and sturdy stainless steel housing, this tea kettle is perfect for use after use. Thanks to the 1.7-liter body, you can heat or boil up to 1.7 liters of water at a time. This kettle is designed with a 360-degree base, which ensures it will be sturdy and not tip over during boiling. Utilize the indicator light to know when the water is fully boiled, and if you forget to turn the kettle off, the auto shut-off feature will take care of that for you. Other convenient features include a retro temperature gauge, water-fill window, and removable filter. Don't worry if you forgot to add water with the Boil-Dry cut-off protection. For added peace of mind, all the internal components are BPA-free.
From boiling tea, making hot chocolate, pour-over coffee, or any other warm beverage, be sure to use the Haden Perth 1.7 Liter Stainless Steel Electric Kettle for convenience.
- Stylish, retro 1.7-liter stainless steel electric tea kettle perfect for boiling tea and general kitchen use
- Designed with a 360-degree base, retro temperature gauge, water-fill window, and removable filter for maximum convenience
- Boil-Dry cut-off protection and Auto Shut Off are extra measures against potential harm
- Features an indicator light that lights up when boiling, so you know when to pour
- All internal components are BPA-free for worry-free boiling
- Comes with a US 3-Prong Standard Plug 29-inch cord
- Color: Black/Copper
- Power rating: 1500 watts
- Electric tea kettle capacity: 1.7 liters
- Cord length: 30 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.75 x 9.5 x 7 inches
- Weight: 4.62 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.