Brighten up your morning routine with the Haden Heritage 12-Cup Programmable Home Coffee Maker and 2 Slice Toaster.
Although built with a vintage aesthetic, this coffee maker machine is equipped with innovative functions that modern beverage makers can only dream of. With convenient programmable functions, you can select your desired strength and time your brew. Use the 30-second anti-drip function to pause dispensing your beverage and after 120 minutes, the machine will automatically deactivate.
Built with extra-wide slots, this toaster does more than make crunchy toast. Cook thick slices of bread or your favorite bagel exactly how you like it by adjusting the variable browning control knob on this cutting-edge machine. Start your day off right even when you only have frozen bread on hand. The defrost button takes the guesswork out of toasting frozen bread by automatically adjusting the toasting time to ensure the level of toastiness you love in unfrozen bread.
Upgrade your kitchen with the Haden Heritage 12-Cup Programmable Home Coffee Maker and 2 Slice Toaster.
- Brighten up your morning with a steaming cup of your favorite brew thanks to this home coffee maker
- Easy to use with keep warm function, delay brew setting, and brew strength select
- Safety features include 30-second anti-drip function and automatically deactivates the unit after 120 minutes
- Compact, sleek, and vintage design fits perfectly on any countertop, table, and more
- Coffee maker comes with a washable water filter and 12-cup capacity glass carafe
- Cord measures 31 inches long to offer multiple placement options within your kitchen
- Capacity: 12 cups
- Wattage: 900 watts
- Color: Turquoise blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 9.5 x 14 inches
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Part Number: 75032
- Quantity: 1
- Haden 75027 (1 Pack)
- Stylish 2-slice stainless steel toaster with extra-wide slots for thick bread slices and bagels
- Defrost button ensures the same level of browning for frozen bread as for unfrozen bread
- Variable browning control has 6 positions; setting 1 is for light browning and setting 6 is for dark browning
- Skip the sponge and cut your kitchen cleanup time in half with the included removable crumb tray
- Includes 4 toasting slots, a carriage control lever, housing, variable browning control knob, base, removable crumb tray, cancel button, bagel button, and defrost button
- Power: 1500W
- AC: 120V
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Cord length: 32 inches
- Plug: standard 2-prong US plug
- ETL tested and approved
- Material: Stainless steel
- Color: Turquoise
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Part Number: 75027
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.