Brighten up your morning routine with a steaming mug of your favorite brew using the Haden Heritage 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker and Countertop Microwave. Designed and built with your convenience in mind, this innovative beverage machine provides the caffeine boost you need to get through the day.
Although built with a vintage aesthetic, this home machine is equipped with innovative functions that modern beverage makers can only dream of. With convenient programmable functions, you can select your desired strength and time your brew. Use the 30-second anti-drip function to pause dispensing your beverage and after 120 minutes, the machine will automatically deactivate.
Built with your convenience in mind, the microwave oven is super easy to use. Equipped with digital controls, convenient defrost/reheat/cooking functions, and 5 power levels, all you have to do is select your desired function, and let this innovative appliance do the rest. Use the rotating cooking knob to increase/decrease cooking time and food weight for a customized cook in every use.
Upgrade your kitchen with the Haden Heritage 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker and Countertop Microwave.
- Quality 12-cup drip coffee machine with 6 unique functions for a better brew
- Features include: delay brew, program, hour, minute, strength, and 30-second anti-drip
- Sleek vintage maker design with digital display and glass carafe will pop in any kitchen set up
- Each pour is never cold with the keep warm feature
- Glass carafe and funnel are dishwasher safe to make cleanup easy
- Auto shut-off after 120 minutes helps keep your home safe
- Specifications: Power: 900-watt; Voltage: 120-volt
- Compatible with #4 cone filters
- Color: Ivory
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 x 9.5 x 14 inches
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Part Number: 75061
- Quantity: 1
- Haden 75060 (1 Pack)
- Add some flair to your kitchen countertop with this vintage style microwave oven
- Simple 5 button control panel and adjustment knob design makes reheating food a breeze
- Features: 5 power levels, digital timer, defrost and express, multi-sequence cooking
- Child-lock setting ensures that unwanted foods or items do not get microwaved
- 8 preset cooking times can be catered to popcorn, beverages, meats, and more
- The rotating axis with a 9.5-inch diameter glass turntable cooks food evenly
- 700-watt power
- Cord length 42 inches
- 0.7 cubic feet
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Color: Ivory
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5 x 13.5 x 10.25 inches
- Weight: 22.6 pounds
- Part Number: 75060
- Quantity: 1
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.