Baby-proofing your home can seem like a tremendous feat for first-time parents. With the hauck Open N Stop Baby Safety Gate, you will have no trouble ensuring a safe space for your pet and toddler.
With this pressure-mounted gate, your safety system will be ready to go in no time while keeping your walls mark-free. This safety essential is designed to be wall-to-wall and is suitable for doorways, stairs, and hallways. With the one-handed operation, keep your little one at your hip as you open and close this gate.
Designed with a manual locking mechanism with double safety catch, open the gate by pulling the handle to one side, lift the handle, and push the gate open. With versatility in mind, this gate also protects your pets and confines them to one space. This baby safety gate measures 29 to 31 inches wide and 30.31 inches tall. With the included 3.5-inch extension, the gate accommodates openings 33 to 35 inches wide.
Give yourself the peace of mind you deserve and let your child enjoy their home safely with the hauck Open N Stop Baby Safety Gate.
- Accommodates openings 33 to 35 inches wide with the included 3.5-inch extension; Gate without extension measures 29 to 31 inches wide and 30.31 inches tall
- Suitable for doorways, at the top and bottom of your stairs, and in all of your hallways
- Features a manual locking mechanism with a double safety catch for adults to open in both directions with a 1 handed operation
- Easy installation with pressure fit fixed with 4 pressure points between doors or stairs
- No drilling is required making this an ideal addition for rental homes
- Comes with Y spindle mounting accessories that can be used in rounded staircase railings
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.57 x 35.04 x 30.31 inches
- Weight: 9.57 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.