This 2 pack of Crawler Deer Cart brings an amazing level of strength, stability and versatility. Patent Pending Dual Rotating Axles allow cart to crawl over top of objects in its way. Four all-terrain tires and oversized tubing result in ultimate balance and weight management. The tires do all of the moving with uneven terrain which keeps the weight in the center of the cart stabilized, prevents shifting and ‘tipping’ and ultimately results in a smooth pull. Textilene DuraMesh™ sling adds versatility for hauling bait, firewood and other heavy loads. Handle and cart conveniently fold for easy storage and transportation.
- Easily haul game, gear or heavy loads with this high strength Crawler Deer Cart
- DuraMesh material is perfect for hauling game, bait, gear, or wood up to 500 pounds
- Pull heavy loads over stumps, logs, rocks, or anything else in your way with 360-degree dual pivoting axles
- 4 large oversized tires provide even load distribution for more stability, less bounce, and eliminates tipping
- Tires are filled with mico-cellular polyurethane foam that never goes flat or leak for all-terrain use
- Folding frame and handle allows for compact storage and transport
- Color: Black
- Dimensions, folded (L x W): 42 x 31 inches
- Dimensions, overall (L x W): 71 x 31 inches
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.