Make your hunting experience even more convenient and secure with this 3-pack of Hawk Helium Portable Climbing Sticks. Gone are the days of struggling to ascend to your treestand, as these user-friendly devices offer a hassle-free solution for tree attachment. Say goodbye to the difficulties of tree climbing and hello to a smoother and safer hunting experience.
Hiking to the perfect hunting destination is half of the fun when it comes to this beloved outdoor sport. Once you've found your ideal tree, get climbing with one of these heavy-duty sticks. Equipped with fold-up traction-grabbing steps, the ladder quickly snaps together using an innovative suction cup design. The tree-digging teeth grip into the tree bark to offer maximum stability while climbing up to your post.
Unlike harnesses and pully ropes that can be complicated and noisy, these climbing stick stairs make climbing easier, faster, and quieter! Measuring up to 30 inches long with 10-inch wide steps, these climbing sticks support up to 300 pounds.
Strengthen your hunting adventures with the unbeatable safety and security offered by the Hawk Helium Hunting Climbing Sticks 3-pack. Elevate your confidence in the field with this essential gear, designed to make your hunting experience safer, more secure, and ultimately more successful.
- Easily climb into your treestand with this 3-pack portable climbing stick package
- Traction grabbing steps quickly and silently snap together using an innovative suction cup design
- Tree-digger teeth bite into tree bark for ultimate stability while climbing
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction ensures maximum durability and portability
- Fold-up steps allow for easy transportation
- Includes hunting treestand climbing stick with silent-use tree attachment hooks and trigger teeth
- Stick measures 30 inches long with 10-inch wide steps
- Capable of holding up to 300 pounds
- Color: Brown
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 36 x 8 x 5.5 inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.