Your kids deserve comfort and safety during mealtimes with this Baby Trend Compact Freestanding Foldable Sit-Right High Chair.
Designed with your little one's comfort and safety in mind, this high chair comes packed with features that make mealtime a breeze. The 6 different height adjustments and 3-position seat recline allow you to find the perfect position for your baby, while the 3-point safety harness keeps them securely in place. The serving tray is also easy to operate with one hand and is dishwasher-safe for quick and easy clean-up.
The compact freestanding fold makes storage a breeze, and the easy wipe-clean seat pad ensures the chair stays clean after messy mealtimes. The high chair is suitable for babies who can sit upright unassisted up to 40 pounds. Assembling the chair is also easy, so you can start using it right away.
Give your little one a comfortable and stylish dining experience with the Baby Trend Sit Right High Chair.
- Durable and sturdy steel-framed high chair for safe and comfortable mealtimes for your kids
- 6-position height adjustment and 3-position seat recline for adaptable positioning
- Effective 3-point safety harness provides maximum comfort for your baby and convenience for you
- 3-position one hand-operated tray with dishwasher-safe removable tray insert
- Compact freestanding fold with easy wipe-clean seat pad for handy storage and simple cleanup
- Maximum weight recommendation: 40 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: Bobble Heads
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.50 x 33 x 42.50 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.