Keep the air around you cool outside your home. With the Hessaire Portable Evaporative Air Cooler, you can stay cool in your backyard, out on your patio, or at your campsite. Just plug it in and you're ready to chill.
Evaporative coolers are more commonly known as "swamp coolers." These air cooling systems cool warm, stale air with natural evaporation. As the water inside the swamp cooler evaporates into the air circulating through the cooling system, the air lowers in temperature. Evaporative wet air coolers are ideal for areas with low humidity since water must be able to evaporate easily.
This air cooler can cool areas as large as 500 square feet. The fan draws air in and circulates it back out at a rate of 1,300 cubic square feet per minute. This portable swamp cooler has a 4.8-gallon water reservoir that you can fill through the cooler's manual water fill or through your garden hose connected to its water hose adapter.
Get the cooling you need thanks to 2 fan-only settings, 2 evaporative settings, and 1 pump-only setting. This portable evaporative cooler moves where you need it thanks to its lightweight design, heavy-duty wheels, and convenient handle.
- Designed to cool outdoor areas up to 500 square feet using evaporated water - most effective when used in dry climates outdoors and not in enclosed indoor spaces
- 4 heavy-duty locking wheels and a built-in plug makes it perfect for tailgating, camping, and outdoor cookouts
- Uses water evaporation to cool warm, stale air and circulate cool, refreshing air in a 500 square foot area at a rate of 1,300 cubic square feet per minute
- Method of air cooling that uses only the water in its 4.8-gallon water reservoir
- Features a manual water fill and an adapter for your garden hose for continuous running, 2 fan-only settings, 2 evaporative settings, and 1 pump only setting
- Monitor the water levels with the convenient water level display
- Ideal for areas with low humidity
- Circulates clean, cool air thanks to the high-density grid media pad
- Run the cooler on fan only for 30 minutes at the end of the day to dry out the rigid media
- Airflow: 1,300 CFM
- Cooling area: 500 square feet
- Water capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Electrical consumption: 0.7 Amps / 82 watts
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 10 x 28 inches
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.