Automate your routine and simplify troublesome pool care with the Hey! Cool Pool Cleaning Swimming Pool w/ Bestway Steel Frame.
This sanitizing chemical pool float helps keep your pool clean with less work and up to 50-percent less chlorine. The minerals utilize the float to balance the mineral and chlorine until it reaches ideal levels. This slow-release pool aid simplifies your pool care routine and automates it to allow for more pool enjoyment and less upkeep stress. When swimmers enter the water, feel free to remove the chlorine dispenser from the water and place it on a surface that won't be damaged by the chlorine. Use it throughout the season, up to 6 months.
This complete above-ground pool set includes the pool and filter cartridge pump. It's easy to set up and thanks to the steel frame that is protected from rust and heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls, you know it'll last for years to come. The drain valve attaches to a garden hose so you can drain the water away from the pool.
Enjoy warm summer fun in the pool without always worrying over chemical balances with Hey! Cool Pool Cleaning Swimming Pool w/ Bestway Steel Frame.
- Sanitizing chemical pool float helps keep your pool clean with less work and up to 50-percent less chlorine
- Slow-release pool aid simplifies your chemical addition by gradually releasing chlorine
- Mineral softens your water for a cool, comfortable swim
- Removable at any time to allow swimmers to roam unhindered in the pool
- Works for a whole summer season or 6 months unless the pool is refilled during that time
- Chlorine release dial allows a metered dispersion of chemical through your pool
- Never add any pool chemicals within 3 feet of the float, as the mixing chemicals may cause damage to the pool, equipment, and swimmers
- Inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers creating a total thickness of 0.40-0.80 mm (16-32 gauge) depending on pool size
- Easy to set up and no tools required
- Printed mosaic inner liner on the sides and bottom of the pool
- Metal frames that are protected from corrosion and rust
- Reinforced 3-ply band provides additional wall support and wraps around the bottom of the pool liner to keep the legs firmly in position
- Pool equipped with Seal & Lock System for a safe and secure pipe connection
- Material: Plastic (Cleaning system)
- Material: PVC, steel (Pool)
- Color: Yellow (Cleaning system)
- Color: Gray (Pool)
- Cleaning system dimensions (L x W x H): 5.66 x 5.93 x 3.23 inches
- Pool dimensions (L x W x H): 12 feet x 12 feet x 30 inches
- Weight: 0.50 pounds (Cleaning system)
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.