Whether you're practicing for your next tournament or taking down your next big game, store your bow and arrows on the HME Hard Surface Practice Hanger.
This hanger features a lightweight yet sturdy design with a rust-resistant powder coat finish to get you through the elements. Rest assured that this storage hanger won't get any scratches or rust. It's designed with a raised leg to provide more stability on uneven surfaces, so take it outside into the wild and get ready to shoot for hours with ease. This stability ensures that even brisk winds won't knock it down from its stand. The HME storage hanger can hold up to 2 bows on each side unit and includes 2 archers' arrow caddies that easily hold up to 6 arrows each. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, take this arrow hanger storage wherever and whenever to keep your bows safe.
Put an end to setting your bow on the ground while you go retrieve your arrows and hang it up safely on the HME Hard Surface Archery Hanger Rack.
- This hanger features a lightweight yet sturdy design with a rust-resistant powder coat finish to get you through the elements
- Features a raised leg design for more stability on uneven surfaces, so take it outside into the wild and get ready to shoot for hours with ease
- This stability ensures that even brisk winds won't knock it down from its stand
- Holds up to 2 bows on each side unit and includes 2 archers' arrow caddies that easily hold up to 6 arrows each
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, take this arrow hanger storage wherever and whenever to keep your bows safe
- Great for both indoor or outdoor use
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 x 8 x 1.5 inches
- Weight: 6.4 pounds
- Product warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.