There's no such thing as too much storage. Add functionality to your home with Hodedah 70-Inch Tall Top/Bottom Enclosed Kitchen Cabinet with Drawer.
This a simple piece sure to add extra storage in the kitchen or dining room with this high-quality long-standing cabinet. Show off your brilliant China set without using them thanks to the top cabinet's transparent doors and keep the clutter hidden away with solid doors on the bottom. Use the smooth-sliding drawer to house kitchen utensils and silverware, or use it as a convenient junk drawer. Metal drawer glides add a safety element to prevent the drawer from falling out and allows easy opening and closing. Free up counter space and take advantage of the large opening to store your microwave.
Crafted from high-quality MDF material, this China cabinet comes in beech, cherry, chocolate grey, and white.
Combine style and functionality with Hodedah 70-Inch Tall Top/Bottom Enclosed Kitchen Cabinet with Drawer.
- Add extra storage in the kitchen and dining room with this high-quality long-standing cabinet organizer
- Transparent doors of the top cabinet keep dishware or cookware secure on 2 shelves
- Encased storage space on the bottom is perfect for small appliances, pots, pans, and more on 2 shelves
- Features a convenient drawer to store kitchen utensils, silverware, and more
- Large open space in the center of the cabinet is ideal for your microwave
- Metal drawer glides prevent the drawers from falling out and add extra safety
- Crafted from high-quality medium-density fiberboard for long-lasting use
- Available in beech, cherry, chocolate-grey, and white
- Color: Cherry
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.85 x 15.75 x 70.86 inches
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.