Practice for a show at home or perform onstage with ease and use the Hola! Music Adjustable Height Studio Microphone Stand to help get the job done.
Stability is a must when it comes to singing your heart out onstage, the 10-inch, 5-pound weighted base allows for more leg room and keeps your microphone stable. An ergonomic center clutch allows for easy height adjustment and adjusts from 40 to 63 inches tall so that you can use the mic stand while sitting or standing depending on your performance. The telescopic boom is conveniently outfitted with separate clutches that allow for adjustments to the boom length and angle. The boom adjusts from 4 to 26 inches so that you can use this microphone stand for any type of gig. Stay tidy and avoid crossed wires thanks to the 5/8-27 threads as well as 2 clip-on cable holders to assist with cable management. Use this microphone with your favorite standard microphone (sold separately).
Enjoy your time performing more than ever before with the Adjustable Height Studio Microphone Stand from Hola! Music.
- Versatile microphone stand ideal for performing anywhere like home studios for practice or during on-stage gigs
- Features a 10-inch, 5-pound weighted round base that allows for more leg room and keeps microphone stable
- Ergonomic center clutch allows for easy height adjustment from 40 to 63 inches for use while sitting or standing
- Telescopic boom outfitted with separate clutches to adjust boom length and angle, adjusts from 4 to 27 inches
- Avoid crossed wires thanks to standard 5/8-27 threads as well as 2 clip-on cable holders to help keep tidy
- Microphone stand only, microphone sold separately
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.00 x 10.00 x 63.00 inches
- Weight: 9.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.