Customize your workouts with the HolaHatha Adjustable Height Speed Training Hurdle. The hurdle has an adjustable height between 8 and 11.80 inches and can be used by kids and adults alike.
Constructed of heavy-duty PVC plastic, the hurdle can be used indoors or outdoors. Hurdles help improve speed, strength, and footwork. This piece of fitness equipment is a great addition to physical therapy or sports training. The adjustable height speed training hurdle is ideal for soccer, football, track, and basketball drills. The hurdle is in a bright green color that is easy to see.
The lightweight hurdle is easy to store and transport. Whether you are practicing for a sport or looking to switch up your workouts, the hurdle is a great way to tone leg muscles and improve coordination. Switch up the height to customize your workouts to suit your fitness and ability levels. All you have to do to change the height is turn the legs left or right.
Switch up your home workout routine with the HolaHatha Adjustable Height Speed Training Hurdle.
- Adjustable agility hurdle can be 8 or 11.80 inches tall to suit people of different heights, including adults and children
- Hurdle training equipment can be used indoors or outdoors for easy training to improve speed, strength, and footwork
- Constructed of heavy-duty PVC plastic with an ergonomic design that keeps the hurdles securely in place during a workout
- Lightweight agility hurdles are lightweight and easy to store and transport
- Hurdle training helps tone leg muscles and improve coordination for physical therapy or sports training
- Ideal for soccer, football, basketball, and track drills
- Color: Green
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.81 x 17.91 x 7.87 inches
- Weight: 0.97 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.