Get the most out of your space with the 2-pack of Homz 32-Gallon Standard Storage Containers. Perfect for protecting holiday decorations, out-of-season clothing, office areas, and more from dust and debris.
Take pride in your organizational skills and show off your tidy space thanks to these large storage solutions. The contoured lids securely snap onto each side of the containers to ensure a tight seal and that your personal belongings are safe inside thick, heavy-duty plastic. Designed with a solid bright blue pattern, these storage containers keep your items hidden and are easy to locate in your garage or closet.
Simply carry your totes from room to room by using the 4-way handles. When not in use, you can nest each bin inside of one another or stack the containers nicely to maximize your space.
Take your storage organization to the next level and enjoy a cleaner household with the 2-pack of the 32-Gallon Standard Storage Containers from Homz.
- Set of 2 large 32-gallon storage bins ideal for clothing, office supplies, personal items, and more
- Crafted with durable plastic that withstands ongoing use and daily wear and tears
- Includes secure snap-on lid to ensure a tight seal closure and 4 way handles for an easy carry
- Solid blue design hides your items inside, which makes for a cleaner, more organized look
- Nest each bin inside one another when not in use or stack nicely to maximize your storage space
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 31.9 x 20 x 17.75 inches
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 23.95 x 14.37 x 16.18 inches
- Weight: 6.25 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.