Restock or change up your filter game with the Honeywell Household Filter B Odor and Gas Reducing Pre-Filter 12-Pack.
This package comes with 6 boxes with 2 filters in each box, for a total of 12 filters. Honeywell Household Odor and Gas Reducing Pre-filters are great for capturing harmful gasses and other volatile organic compounds that can come up in your home. Honeywell Pre-Filters are also great well for deodorizing the air and reducing odors with its activated carbon and zeolite qualities.
Absorbing common household gasses and fumes, these Pre-Filters will capture large pesky particles such as lint, fibers, and pet fur. It is recommended that you replace your filter every 3 months for top filter performance.
Provide the best breathing experience for you and your family with the Honeywell Household Filter B Odor and Gas Reducing Pre-Filter 12-Pack.
- Honeywell Replacement Filter B comes in a convenient package with 6 boxes with 2 filters in each box, for a total of 12 filters.
- Helps capture certain harmful gasses and other volatile organic compounds from the air that passes through the filters
- Deodorizes the air, reducing odors with activated carbon and zeolite from the air that passes through the filters
- Helps reduce odors more effectively than standard carbon filters
- Traps larger particles such as lint, fibers, and pet fur from the air that passes through the filters
- Contains 2 pre-filters
- Fits most Honeywell Tower air purifier models including: HHT-080, HHT-081, HHT-085, HHT-090, HHT-100, HPA060, HPA160 HPA-050, HPA-150, HPA-245, HHT-145, HHT-149, HHT-013, HHT-011, 16200
- Also fits Vicks models: V9070 and V9071
- To ensure stated air purifier performance, use only Genuine Honeywell Filters
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 4.25 x 0.12 inches
- Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.