Beat the summer heat and cool off with the Hoovy Gaint Water Slip and Slide. The large single water slide is made for use outdoors, on your lawn, the backyard, or any space large enough. The long slip and slide mat measures 16 feet long and 29 inches wide.
This slide can be used by kids and adults alike making it a huge hit at any outdoor summer events. Use it at birthday parties, BBQs, or a family gathering. The slip and slide includes a blow-up bodyboard to enhance your experience and helps create a more comfortable ride down the mat. At the end of the slide, there is a built-in inflation cushion to help prevent sliding right off the edge. The slide requires a very minimal setup. Simply attach a water hose at the end to connect water to the slide and inflate the bodyboard.
The Hoovy Gaint 16-Foot Slip and Slide is built with high-quality materials to ensure you get the most of your slide for years to come. Slip and slide for an amazing backyard summer experience that the whole family can enjoy.
- Large 16-foot single water slide is made for use outdoors, on your lawn, the backyard, anywhere outside with a large enough space
- The slip and slide comes with a blow-up bodyboard to create a more comfortable experience
- Built-in inflation cushion prevents you from sliding right off the edge
- Minimal setup time by simply attaching a water hose at the end to connect a water source to the slide
- Built with high-quality materials to ensure you get the most of your slide for years to come
- Recommend Age: 5 years and up
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions (L x W): 192 x 29 inches
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.