Dips in the pool can get chilly even in the summer seasons. Heat your pool efficiently with the
Horizon Ventures ES20SP-1 20-by-30-Foot Eco Saver Solar Panel Heating System.
This 20-foot solar heating panel features a large surface area, collecting free heat from the sun to warm your pool on cooler days. Versatile in install and design, this panel easily fits on the ground, rack, or roof. With a unique modular design you can easily install multiple panels at once or add them on later. This eco-loving heating system requires no gas lines, no flames, and no fumes with no hot surfaces to touch, making it natural and safe-to-use. Capturing radiant energy from the sun, this heater panel will heat your pool up to 10-degrees-Fahrenheit warmer in only a few day's time. Pair with the optional diverter valve kit, roof mount kit or Intex adapter kit to further suit your installation preferences.
Keep your water warm and relaxing with the ES20SP-1 Eco Saver Solar Panel Heating System from Horizon Ventures.
- 20-foot solar heating panel collects free heat from the sun capturing radiant energy to warm your pool water on cooler days
- Easily fits on ground, rack, house roof, shed, or garage providing versatile and simple installation
- Unique modular design easily installs multiple panels at once or to add on later
- Safe-to-use panel requires no gas lines, no flame, no fumes, with no hot surfaces to touch
- Will heat pool up to 10 degrees-Fahrenheit warmer in just a few days
- Pair with optional diverter valve kit, roof mount kit, or Intex adapter kit to further suit your preferences
- Color: Black
- Panel Dimensions (L x W): 20 x 30 feet
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 17 x 32 inches
- Weight: 26.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.