The Hot Mom 360-Degree High Landscape Baby Carriage is the perfect pushchair pram stroller for your needs as a parent both now and later. Whether you're traversing, storing, or covering up, this carrier will keep your toddler safe as you go from place to place.
This stroller rotates up to 360 degrees, offering single-click adjustments and unique pushchair riding experiences. Every element is built to last, including the high-quality rear wheels with shock absorption to keep the show rolling. A high-landscape design rests the seat 34 inches from the ground for a suitable and safe travel elevation. An enveloping hood with a ventilation net and a rain canopy plus carrycot keep your toddler properly warmed and chilled in the most extreme conditions. Designed with 100-percent PU leather, not only is this stroller functional, but luxurious and fashionable, with an exterior that's easily cleaned.
The stroller's canopy and armrests can be used for children up to 6 months as sleeping baskets, while the ceiling and armrests are for children aged 6 to 48 months as seats. Whether sitting or sleeping, Hot Mom's 360-Degree High Landscape Baby Carriage makes the perfect adjustments to keep your toddler relaxing in both safety and style.
- 360-degree rotating stroller is high-end and easy to travel, meeting the needs of mothers and babies at any time or place
- Robust stroller frame rotates 360 degrees so that the pushchair attachments can be adjusted with a single click; 100 degrees for travel and 135 to 175 degrees for rest
- Engineered aluminum frame construction ensures the stroller's long-lasting durability
- Designed with 100-percent PU leather material, for a luxurious and fashionable design that can be easily cleaned
- Baby stroller that can be pushed in 2 directions (face in or face outside) so that the parent can play with their baby or the baby can enjoy the outside world
- High-landscape design rests the seat over 34 inches from the ground for a suitable and safe travel elevation
- Easily-foldable stroller is perfect for storage and carrying when you take your little one outside
- High-quality rear wheels are explosion-proof, puncture-proof, and resist wear-and-tear with substantial shock absorption
- Pushchair comes with a 3-section canopy and carrycot cover to protect your child on the coldest and rainiest days
- Enveloping hood has a loop to hang your child's favorite toy and comes complete with a ventilation net for warm, summer days and UV rays
- Features a large storage tray basket under the stroller and a carry bag for easy storage
- Canopy and armrests for children aged 0-6 months are used as sleeping baskets
- Ceiling and armrests for children aged 6-48 months are used as seats
- Weight capacity: 35 pounds
- Color: White
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 29.5 x 25.1 x 15.7 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 32.5 x 25.1 x 46.5 inches
- Weight: 40 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.