An outdoor living without air circulation is more like an unlivable space. With this 72-Inch Park View Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Hunter Fan Company, you can add airflow and attractive decor to your home.
Nobody likes a loud hum over their outdoor festivities. That's why this ultra-quiet fan was built with a DC reversible motor that delivers powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. The 3 blades move at 6 speeds and their direction can be reversed, so you can enjoy a downdraft in the summer and an updraft in the winter. Quickly and easily use the included handheld remote to adjust the fan speed and light brightness for your maximum comfort.
Damp-rated for covered outdoor spaces, this fan is ideal for great rooms, open concept spaces, and lofts. Equipped with 1 energy-efficient dimmable LED light bulb and Weathered Beach Wood blades, this fan fits in beautifully with any existing home decor. Live comfortably with the 72-Inch Park View Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Hunter Fan Company.
- Damp-rated ceiling fan offers ultra-powerful breeze for great rooms, open-concept spaces, lofts, or other outdoor spaces in your home
- Powered by reversible 6-speed DC motor that delivers hours of whisper-quiet performance
- Features energy-efficient dimmable LED light bulb that provides bright, white light
- Quickly and easily dim light and adjust fan speed with the included remote
- Includes 3 Weathered Beach Wood fan blades, 4.5-inch downrod, handheld remote, and 1 LED light bulb
- Engineered and designed for years of wobble-free, dependable operation
- Measures 72 inches wide
- Materials: Wood, metal
- Color: Matte Silver - Weathered Beach Wood
- Weight: 16.75 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 17 x 13.63 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.