The Hydrofarm Agrobrite with the Jump Start grow light stand package is everything you need to get your indoor garden started. The grow light fixture is a 96W 2-Foot 4-Tube Fluorescent Light with Bulbs and is one of the new Designer T5 Systems that delivers performance, flexibility and high lumen output in any indoor growing environment and with a variety of plants. The 2-foot stand is sturdy, made of quality components and is ideal for seedlings, cuttings, flowers, and house plants. The stand has a simple lamp height adjustment features and the dimensions are: 24H x 18W x 26L inches
These light fixtures are daisy-chainable and allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your indoor garden’s design. They combine German specular aluminum with energy-efficient/high-output T5 bulbs and put out double the light energy of normal fluorescent systems, while emitting limited heat, ensuring tender plants don’t get damaged.
The Agrobrite T5 light system has a powder-coated textured steel housing and comes with an 8-foot grounded power cord. T5 light systems are especially well-suited to growing vegetables, cloning or seedlings. These units can be hung either overhead or vertically for maximum versatility.
- The Hydrofarm Grow Light Fixture with the Jump Start light stand package to kickstart your indoor gardening
- T5 2-foot 4-tube fluorescent light fixture with bulbs is a versatile, cost-effective indoor-gardening lighting option
- The light that comes from these bulbs is close to sunlight in color and will help plants grow faster
- Light cannot overheat even if it is placed in a very small and hot space with the slot features
- Fixtures feature specular aluminum, which provides an excellent reflective surface for growing plants
- May be daisy-chained together to customize to garden’s design
- T5 bulbs are energy-efficient and emit very little heat
- The T5 lighting system can effectively help grow plants inside your home
- Powder-coated, textured steel housing
- Low profile
- Hangs 3 ways - overhead, vertical, or horizontal
- 8-foot grounded power cord
- Includes 4 fluorescent 6400K, T5 tubes
- Rated Wattage: 96W
- Bulbs included: Yes
- Color temp: 6400K
- Rated lumens: 8,000
- Base type: T5
- Voltage: 120V
- Rated amperage: 0.8
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23 x 13.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 11.6 pounds
- Part Number: FLT24
- Warranty: 5 years on ballast, 1 year on workmanship and material
- Hydrofarm 2-foot Jump Start Grow Light Stand
- Ideal for seedlings, cuttings, flowers, and house plants
- Help the germination and growth process indoors
- Simple toggle clamp for easy lamp height adjustment
- Sturdy powder-coated metal frame
- Reinforced top bar
- Easy assembly
- Two-foot Jump Start stand
- Part Number: JS10065
- System Size: 24"H x 18"W x 26"L
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.