This Hydrofarm 12x48-Inch Propagation Mat provides bottom heat that enhances germination and rooting. It comes with a digital temperature controller.
This seeding and propagation mat is 48 inches long and ideal for placing 2 standard trays end-to-end. It warms the rooting area to 10-20 degrees above ambient temperature. Place it under a 4-foot fluorescent fixture and ensure the bottom surface of your trays will be heated uniformly.
Daisy-chain up to 10 mats to reduce the number of power outlets being used and run multiple mats to a single outlet. The heavy-duty construction allows you to use the mat reliably for years on end.
The Hydrofarm MTPRTC Digital Temperature Controller is new and improved. The 1000 watt heat mat thermostat is digital for greater accuracy. It provides constant optimum temperatures for specific crops and controls temperature in colder or warmer environments.
The MTPRTC has a controllable range of temperature from 68 to 108 degrees Fahrenheit or, for those who prefer the Celsius readout option on the controller, 20 to 42 degrees. This controller is compatible with all heat mats but is optimized for Hydrofarm Seedling Heat Mats. The controller comes with an illuminator indicator light and a 3-prong ground plug, making it easy to hook up and use.
- Heat Mat
- Warms the rooting area to approximately 10 degrees-20 degrees Fahrenheit above ambient temperature
- Perfect size for placing 2 standard trays end-to-end and ideal for placement under 4-foot fluorescent fixtures
- Ensures that the entire bottom surface of all your trays will be heated uniformly
- Mats can be daisy-chained (up to 10 mats) to reduce the number of power outlets needed to run multiple mats
- Heavy-duty construction and materials
- 60 watts, 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- 6-foot power cord
- Dimensions: 12 x 48 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Part number: 19007
- Temperature Controller
- Digital temperature controller for heat mats
- Provides constant optimum temperatures for specific crops
- Controls temperature in colder or warmer environments
- Illuminated indicator light; 3-prong ground plug
- Compatible with all heat mats; optional for Hydrofarm Seedling Heat Mats
- Controllable range from 68 to 108 degrees Fahrenheit
- Celsius or Fahrenheit read-out
- Max current 8.3 amps / 1000 watts
- Part number: MTPRTC
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.